Frequently Asked Questions
- What does WillScot Mobile Mini do?
- Based in Phoenix, Arizona, WillScot Mobile Mini is North America’s leader in innovative flexible work space and portable storage solutions. It was formed in 2020 upon the merger of leaders in the modular space and portable storage markets. Together the WillScot and Mobile Mini brands operate approximately 275 locations across the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the United Kingdom with a combined fleet of over 360,000 portable offices and storage containers. The Company leases turnkey office space and storage solutions for temporary applications across a diverse customer base in the commercial and industrial, construction, retail, education, health care, government, transportation, security and energy sectors. WillScot Mobile Mini creates value by enabling customers to add space efficiently and cost-effectively – when the solution is perfect, productivity is all the customer sees.
- When did the merger of WillScot and Mobile Mini take place?
- The all-stock merger of equals closed on July 1, 2020.
- Where is WillScot Mobile Mini's corporate headquarters?
- Our corporate headquarters are located at 4646 East Van Buren Street Suite 400, Phoenix, AZ 85008
- Where is the company incorporated?
- WillScot Mobile Mini is a Delaware corporation.
- What is WillScot Mobile Mini’s fiscal year?
- Our fiscal year ends December 31st.
- How is WillScot Mobile Mini stock traded?
- WillScot Mobile Mini’s common stock is traded on The Nasdaq Capital Market under the ticker symbol “WSC.”
- What is the CUSIP number?
- The CUSIP number for WillScot Mobile Mini’s common stock is 971378 104.
- Where can I get the latest corporate news releases and financial reports?
- The company’s press releases, as well as the quarterly and annual reports and other material filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), can be retrieved from the News Releases, Financial Reports or SEC Filings sections of this website. The reports and other materials filed with the SEC can also be accessed on the SEC’s website at www.sec.gov.
- How can I view documents your company has filed with the SEC, including Forms 10-K and 10-Q?
- You can find these filings in the SEC Filings page of this website. They are also accessible on the SEC’s website (www.sec.gov). We are registered under the name WillScot Corporation.
- How many employees does WillScot Mobile Mini have?
- We have approximately 4,400 employees.
- How many WillScot Mobile Mini offices are there worldwide?
- WillScot Mobile Mini’s operational network is comprised of approximately 276 locations in the U.S., Canada, Mexico, and the U.K.
- Who are WillScot Mobile Mini’s independent auditors?
- Our independent auditor is Ernst & Young.
- What is the composition of the WillScot Mobile Mini Board of Directors?
- For information about our current board members, please visit the Corporate Governance page of the Investors section of this website.
- Does WillScot Mobile Mini pay dividends?
- We do not currently pay dividends, although Mobile Mini Inc previously did. Future quarterly dividend payments are subject to approval and declaration by our board of directors
- When were WillScot Mobile Mini's stock splits?
- WillScot Mobile Mini (ticker WSC) is a new entity trading on the NASDAQ as of July 1, 2020. WSC has not had any stock splits.
- Whom should I contact regarding investor inquiries?
- For assistance with any Investor Relations matter, please contact:
- When is the company’s next annual shareholders' meeting?
- Our 2022 Annual Meeting of Stockholders will take place virtually via webcast, on June 3, 2022, at 9:00 a.m., Pacific Daylight Time
- When does WillScot Mobile Mini report quarterly financial results?
- As a public company, WillScot Mobile Mini is required to file quarterly financial earnings based on the guidelines set forth by the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC). Exact dates vary each quarter, however, WillScot Mobile Mini generally files its quarterly results within 30 days after the end of each quarter (March 31, June 30, and September 30) and annual earnings within 50 days after the end of the year.
- Does WillScot Mobile Mini conduct conference calls with investors in connection with quarterly and annual financial results?
- Yes, we do. The conference calls are accessible by telephone and / or webcast via a link on our website. We also post presentations on our website that correspond to the prepared remarks of the conference calls.
- How do I listen to the quarterly investor’s conference call?
- We announce via press release and on the Events page the conference call date, time and call in at least one week before each quarterly conference call.
- How can I be notified of WillScot Mobile Mini’s SEC filings and other important announcements or events?
- You can register to automatically receive email alerts concerning WillScot Mobile Mini’s recent SEC filings or notification of important WillScot Mobile Mini announcements and events on the Investors homepage of this website.
- How do I obtain WillScot Mobile Mini’s financial statements?
- These publicly disclosed electronic documents can be found on the SEC Filings page of this website or at https://www.sec.gov/.
- How do I buy or sell WillScot Mobile Mini’s stock?
- WillScot Mobile Mini’s stock can be bought or sold through a stockbroker, bank or through a financial institution that provides brokerage services. WillScot Mobile Mini does not currently have a direct stock purchase plan.
- What is a transfer agent?
- A transfer agent manages registered accounts, those who hold a stock certificate, and directly held accounts. Transfer agents can aid in finding account information and most stock transactions for the types of accounts referenced. Transfer agents do not hold records for beneficial accounts, meaning those with shares bought and sold through brokerage firms. Beneficial records are kept by each brokerage firm.
- Who is your transfer agent? Whom do I contact with questions about my stock?
- Our transfer agent is Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company.
You can contact a representative at Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company at:
Continental Stock Transfer & Trust Company
17 Battery Place
New York, NY 10004
Corporate Website: http://www.continentalstock.com
- Where can I obtain information about employment at WillScot Mobile Mini?
- Please visit the Careers page of our brand websites at jobs.mobilemini.com or careers.willscot.com